We are pleased to announce that Linda Howard will now moderating the School Transportation forum on the International School Recovery Forum for Covid-19. Linda will bring her expertise to assist with questions or concerns as well as sharing best practises for safe home to school transportation from around the world. Linda is the Managing Director & Senior Consultant at School Transport Management International.
- Through School Transport Management International, Linda provides consultancy to schools and consortiums.
- Areas of expertise include safety and process auditing, implementing new services, network review, structure, and compliance reviews.
- Linda is passionate about improving safety and quality services for the transportation of students.
- She has worked 20 years in school transport, specializing in best practise and policy implementation, strategic planning, network reviews and safety audits.
- Linda has worked for international and independent schools across South East Asia, the MENA region and Europe.
Edited by Kevin Lloyd