By invitation - A Round Table Discussion for International Schools offering transportation services who want to learn from other schools around the world as to best practices for operating a safe and efficient transportation service during Covid-19.
We are inviting schools (max. 10) to a round table discussion that addresses the key areas for operating a transportation service, including:
- Planning – route management, social distancing, size of the bus, etc.
- Health and Hygiene – social distancing, disinfecting buses, older drivers, ventilation, temperature screening, etc.
- Drop-off – how to manage the students entering the school
- Dismissal and Departure – order in which students depart school
- Communication – health screening, absences, schedule changes, etc.
As there is a concern this crisis will continue, the Recovery Forum (www.sep-forum.com) will be the platform for ongoing discussions and further sharing of information covering School Bus Operations. Please contact Kevin Lloyd if you are interested in participating in this session either via a direct message in the Recovery Forum or via email at email@example.com.